Ok, another little bit from the writing course that I did about Turning Points. This is only a short one.
1. Set up/Scenario/status quo – Normality at the beginning of the story. Making the audience aware of what ‘normal’ is, so that when things change, it will be evident.
2. An inciting Incident – The ‘thing’ that changes everything. It can be hugely dramatic, or it can be something smaller. It doesn’t ahve to even be an event, it could be a changing of state fo mind.
3. A Number of Turning Points – The changes that make the action happen and lead to the conclusion (resulting in the character growing or changing.)
4. Climax – The point that everything has been leading to, usually a dramatic event of some kind. The reward for the build up.
5. Resolution – How everything changed / or went back to normal after the climax. This can be a change of view point or character traits may have changed.
Also, next giveaway at 1050 Likes on my FB page!
Love and Hugs
Reedus Gif of the day;