- 1: If you were another gender, what name would you want to have?
- Bob. Everyone should be called Bob.
- 2: If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
- I’d have to meet an Oiran in Japan, but there’s not a specific date.
- 3: What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
- I have no idea.
- 4: If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
- I think this is crossing a line. How long to Ferrets live?
- 5: If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
- Football (Soccer) is illegal.
- 6: What is your opinion of Canada?
- My bro’s gf lives there. I think it’s awesome. Not been though.
- 7: What is your patronus?
- Tom Hiddleston
- 8: If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
- Japanese -esque
- 9: What was the last movie you chose not to watch?
- I have vowed NEVER to watch Titanic. I want that written on my headstone if I succeed.
- 10: If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
- Soya. No animals, no meat.
- 11: What do you miss the most?
- Bit vague.
- 12: What is your favorite sequel film?
- It will be Thor 2. Jurassic Park 2? I’m not sure.
- 13: Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
- Anywhere but city. I hate cities. London is my idea of hell.
- 14: What’s your favorite branch of the military?
- Random. I was raised on an RAF housing estate, so let’s say RAF.
- 15: What year of school was best for you?
- The ones before your work started to count for something. Year 9 was freaking epic; Plies in the cupboard, waterbomb fight, people being excluded….it was like we all went crazy.
- 16: What is your favorite month, excluding whichever month contains your birthday?
- May. Cherry Blossom.
- 17: What is your favorite type of pie?
- Not fussed by pie.
- 18: Do you enjoy being single?
- Hell no.
- 19: Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
- wth! Any expanse of water.
- 20: If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
- Who comes up with these? Teeth. Fangs would be awesome!
- 21: What is your favorite font?
- 22: What is the highest number of cats you can imagine yourself owning?
- I had four at one point; Mai, Mitsuko, Gallifrey and Hephaestian
- 23: What was your last date like?
- 24: Who are you?
- I am a thousand stories waiting to be told.
- 25: What is your least favorite illicit substance?
- All of them!
- 26: What is your opinion on 80′s music?
- Freaking AWESOME!
- 27: If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
- Mechanics, First Aid, Self Defence.
- 28: What is your favorite album artwork?
- I have no idea.
- 29: What is your favorite non-social networking website?
- 9gag? Buzzfeed? I don’t know.
- 30: What is your favorite boy band?
- I was obsessed with BSB when I was younger. I also still haven’t gotten over Busted splitting up.
- 31: What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
- KFC, the things they do to the chickens before they’re killed are beyond vile.
- 32: You are allowed one beverage and one candy for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
- Diet Coke, Tom Hiddleston ;p
- 33: If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
- What’s a biome?
- 34: What is your preferred projectile?
- Vomiting? WTH
- 35: You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
- Close it, tear it down, give the property to a homeless shelter.
- 36: What have you done recently to dismantle the patriarchy?
- Bought a tool box. Seriously, who is writing these? (and more importantly, why am I still answering them?)
- 37: What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
- Thrift shop – Macklemore. Give it a week and I’ll love it again.
- 38: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- Fluffy socks or my Geta
- 39: What was the most awkward moment of your romantic history?
- The whole of my romantic history.
- 40: What brought you to Tumblr?
- The promise of Tom Hiddleston spam.
- 41: What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
- 42: Why did you send the last anonymous Tumblr message you sent?
- I haven’t sent any
- 43: Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
- I have no idea.
- 44: How many people, outside of your immediate family, do you know the birthdays of by heart?
- a lot.
- 45: What is your favorite speech?
- Any of the rants by Dr. Cox on Scrubs.
- 46: What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
- I loathe musicals.
- 47: How do you feel about dating exes?
- They’re exs for a reason.
- 48: What is your favorite vegetable?
- 49: Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI
- 50: What is your favorite police procedural?
- Seriously, wth!
They grew and flowered! Yay!
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- Nope. I’m asexual and she’s married. And neither of us are that way inclined, even though she is made of Awesome.
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- Nope, and hope never to. They’re ex’s for a reason.
- 3. Have you taken someone’s virginity?
- Apparently, though I didn’t know it at the time,
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- Like you wouldn’t believe.
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- Are we talking ‘like’ or ‘like like’ as Yes to the first, and no to the second.
- 6. What are you excited for?
- Honestly, nothing right now. I need something to look forward to. Thor 2? That’s really sad!
- 7. What happened tonight?
- That is an oxymoron isn’t it? Tonight hasn’t happened yet – unless you think I have a time machine.
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- I think it’s dumb and dangerous.
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- It’s scary
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- Can’t remember.
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- Not sure, depends on the circumstances.
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- Hell no. I don’t like shoehorning myself into clothes.
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- Sleep. Eat too much.
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- I need to go clothes shopping as my clothes are literally falling apart.
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- No. I am as single as can be.
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- The internet. Isn’t that sad!
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- Woah! Don’t beat around the bush do you. No, no I haven’t.
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- Yes, I have no life if I am wasting time filling these in. Also, stopping eating chocolate just moves me on to something even less healthy – in this case, marzipan.
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- Nope. Pretty miserable as the sun has disappeared.
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- Sounds awesome.
- 23. Are your eyes the same colour as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- A new life. To be published. A dog. A house. A husband. Talent. Good looks…..
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- It happens daily, but he is a Hollywood actor…..
- 26. Is your current hair colour your natural hair colour?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- I guess….
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- Memes on; http://hiddlesfacts.tumblr.com/
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- Nope, I miss having someone though
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- No, he’s awesome.
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- I wish. I am a diet coke addict.
- 34. Listening to?
- The birds squabbling outside.
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- I draw with them, but not write as I end up smudging it all over.
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- I can’t remember who I kissed. Probably my ex. He’s probably still in the country.
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Not anymore.
- 38. Who did you last call?
- My dr lol
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- Can’t remember. It’s been tooooooooooooo long.
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- About a fortnight ago as I made a batch and they were AWESOME!
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- Ew no. We’re not like that,
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- Every time I’ve ever had one.
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- I don’t tan. I’m not a fan of skin cancer.
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- The voices in my head…. lol
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- PPI cold callers.
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- I don’t drive, but I totally would.
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- Yes, I suck. Really want to take it up.
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- Probably this time last year for an interview
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- I loathe it.
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- I don’t know what that is, so I’ll say no.
- 55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Ballet dancer, marine biologist, puppy cuddler.
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- Whatever I can find.
- 63. First concert?
- 30 Second to Mars. Wembley. Amazing.
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- None as I’m UK
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- Nike run sweatshops. I know nothing about Adidas.
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Neither ew. Almonds and cashew nuts
- 68. Favourite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- Ballet for 10+ years
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- Yes because I am awesome.
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- We don’t have them in England.
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Yep, can’t remember why though
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- Too many to choose
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- no. Actually yes – I have a daily love affair with chocolate.
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- Charlie Simpson, more Mars, GACKT again.
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- EW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Cold tea? EW!
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. FavoUrite type of cookie?
- I’m guessing you mean biscuit….um I love Oreos but can’t have them anymore. I actually like the biscuit more than the cream.
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- Can’t everyone?
- 85. Are you patient?
- Not remotely.
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- I’d just be glad to have a wedding
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- Couldn’t afford it, but no, I think it’s unhealthy.
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- They’re both minions of SATAN URGH!
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- Whatever suits
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- Who is coming up with these?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- Absolutely. Doubt it will happen though.
Sleeping is clearly over rated as far as my body is concerned. I woke up at some stupid time, did some crunches and junk, had breakfast, went to the gym (it’s a 40 min walk each way) Actually jogged at the gym! Grocery shopping….and now…the SLUMP to shame all other slumps.
For the first time in about 3 million years (no exaggeration ;p) I can write, but at present I am so tired that just typing this is wearing me out. Someone come chuck a bucket of cold water at me!
In other news;
Squeal! Also, poor Thor had 3 copies of his cover left, but this was the last LOKI! Mwhahahaahhahaha! The problem with shopping alone is that you can’t really get away with the fangirl squealing when you see things like this in the shop. I think my town knows what I’m like by now though. My Precious……
Thinking I might put some more work up on Wattpad, but not sure anyone would read it? Losing ANY enthusiasm for the idea of getting published, it is clearly not going to happen (mostly due to a lack of dinero as editing etc is a joke. And ink. Paper. Postage. Envelopes. Most expensive of all is probably my sanity, but can you really lose what you never had?)
Apart from that I haven’t done much. I discovered Tumblr (where have you been all my life?!?) and now have even more distractions to stop me from writing. The worst have to be the pics from ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ As the great George Takei would say; ‘Oh my!’
Love and hugs
OH ACTUALLY, here is a snippet of what I am working on as I doubt it will EVER be finished. Procrastination thy name is Lily.
‘I’m not sure how long I lay there, soaked to the skin, shivering and panting, trying to concentrate on my breathing and not the phantoms of my beloved. When I managed to pull myself together, I sat up and looked around. The world was a different place in the rain. It was hard to make anything out with the pelting drops hitting your eyes and skin- making you blink like you’re having a fit. I made out a figure before me; a tiny coat that had once been bright red, now darkened from the wet and patches of dirt. Patent leather shoes that clicked as they got closer, a tiny face with round cheeks, dark lashes, dark eyes and a curtain of dark knotted hair across the shoulders. The tiny girl approached me with faltering steps. I watched in silence, awed that she had the guts to approach anyone and not run screaming into the nearest building. Was she real?
“Hello.” I said quietly, my voice cracking and catching as I panted.
She smiled faintly, blinking the water from her eyes. She couldn’t have been more than 8 years old, though she may have been older, small from malnutrition and the hardships she had probably seen.
“What are you doing out here? You could get hurt.” I pulled myself up onto my feet and walked closer slowly, trying to not startle her.
“You look cold.” she said in a small voice, her rose bud lips red from the bitter wind.
She looked like a mistreated china doll, with her hair in disarray around her face.
“It’s not the warmest day.” I said nonchalantly.
I hadn’t had many conversations lately and felt out of practice. Was it still ok to moan about the weather? We didn’t have school, crushes or our parents to bitch about and I didn’t think listing atrocities was appropriate for someone so young.’
Being the genius that I am, I’ve started on the follow up before the first is even finished. I am so smart :(
I don’t know if I ever actually mentioned that I have two full books/novels on Wattpad, along with a tonne of poems, so go check them out!
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
Anyone who says they aren’t is lying. You have to be attracted to that person or it’s just not going to work.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
I’m starting to think not. In all my relationships, the guys have; left me £10,000 in debt, dumped me for a woman at work (after telling me I was paranoid for thinking something was going on), tried to get me fired, treated me like a slave, expected me to be their mother….I just want a puppy lol.
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
No, I don’t think I ever have been.
6. Are you single this year?
Yes – crazy cat lady here I come!
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
Patient, calm, optimistic, animal lover, caring, gsoh…generally just someone who can put up with me!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
Yes. I doubt it will happen though
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
Depends on the betrayal. If a guy/girl cheats, dump their behind!
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not anyone in ‘real’ life. Just movie stars and singers
15. Do you have any piercings?
I have earrings and had my belly button done, but had to take it out as it kept getting ripped in pole class.
16. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. I give blood so can’t.
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
I’m not going to lie, I don’t.
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Well, if they’re reading this, then maybe.
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Managed 7 years – then he cheated!
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I wish, but very unlikely.
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
It’s just words. I’ve heard it enough times and it’s come to nothing.
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
My nose, but I don’t want to ever get surgery because as soon as you fix that thing you hate, you start noticing other things and it never ends. I’d like to get my eyes fixed.
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Do Norman Reedus and Tom Hiddleston count?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
Yeah, when I was about 13, his name was Scott, he moved away soon after I told him.
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
I don’t think so.
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
Well, generally people don’t tend to time these things.
43. How long was your longest relationship?
7 years. 7 years too long!
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
4 including one when I was 8 lol.
45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
Jeez, I don’t know. Too many
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I wouldn’t, I’d probably just go inhale some ice cream (Vegan of course)
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
I was pretty much his mother. It got old very quickly.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
All of them, but not for good reasons.
55. Share a relationship story.
Once upon a time… men suck. Also, girls suck, but I don’t date girls so that doesn’t really affect me. The End.
56. State 8 facts about your body
Blue eyes, 5ft 5ish, long hair, hole where belly button piercing was taken out, bad eye sight, can’t sing
57. Things you want to say to an ex
Say? No, I’d like to run one of them down with a steam roller.
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
Puppies, Chocolate, vegan (or at least open to the idea of it – don’t tell me what to eat), animal lover, gsoh
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
There are enough on here already
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
7 years. Big mistake.
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
Eyes, height, voice. Wrists.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Be there, no matter what.
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
Really? We’re doing this?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
Kissing and beyond.
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation? Asexual
69. What turns you off? People who hunt.
70. What turns you on? Wrists. Seriously, I have no idea why.
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Just be there.
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
I like tall guys, dark hair and eyes, Japanese/Korean…..
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
I can’t remember.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I’m a hopeless romantic so always do grand gestures that are never appreciated.
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Completely depends on the people involved.
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
Everyone has a puppy and I don’t!
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
I say it all the time. It’s kinda lost all meaning.
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
Tom Hiddleston, Johnny Depp, Norman Reedus, Jared Leto, LOKI!
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
His name begins with D
83. Who was your first kiss with?
Richard Herring at the age of 8, I was the first girl in my year to get a boyfriend, so booyah!
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
He was completely, completely useless as an adult.
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
Have done, with mixed results.